Two Mushroom and Kale for a Hearty and Healthy Brunch
Here is a total power meal you can easily whip up for a long and lazy weekend brunch.
Level of Difficulty: Easy
Prep Time: Approx 30 mins
Serving Size: 4-6 pax
To make this, you’ll need:
- 1 bag (150g) Future Fresh Baby Kale
- 2 tbsp Yogi Brunch Two Mushrooms Dip
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 3 eggs
- Casa Burrata's Stracciatella
- Sliced bread (White Sandwich Loaf or Sourdough Loaf from The Daily Knead)
Here’s what to do:
- Sauté onions then add two mushrooms and baby kale. Top with eggs until cooked
- Assemble the layers: toasted bread, Stracciatella, sautéed kale and two mushrooms, egg
Sauteed Kale and Two Mushrooms with Eggs can be enjoyed as is or with bread
The Power of Really GOOD Ingredients
Immune boosting, nutrient rich, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory superfood. Need we say more? A lush photo of some baby kale from @gofuturefresh to remind you to be good, do good, and keep good - especially to ourselves.
This little 🍄 dip that can! A blend of a couple of organic mushrooms and garlic in olive oil, @yogibrunchph’s Two Mushroom Dip also makes for a tasty sauce and even a spread. We like pairing it up with stracciella cheese for a nibble that’s super tasty even if it’s meatless.
Assemble and Eat: Good to go toast with just Straciatella and two mushroom dip
Same product, new look!
Blog Entry and Recipe by: The Seven Pantry
Ingredients from The Seven Pantry
Try it and let us know what you think!
A 30 minute meal made with Bella's Calamar en Aceite de Oliva. Fresh, tender baby squid slowly cooked in only the finest extra virgin olive oil and seasoned with lots of love.