Bottled Fish Dips & Spreads (Smoked Fish Tapenade, Tuyo con Picante, Atún y Quesos)
Versatility is one of the greatest attributes of these spreads, simply because these can be used in a variety of ways. Slather them between some good, grilled bread and add a soft melt-y cheese, use them as a pasta sauce, or simply enjoy as a dip to crackers or veggies for lighter an healthier snack.
Smoked Fish Tapenade
- Smoked Herring from Batangas, olives, shallots, saffron and tartufata
- Good with pasta, sandwiches and as an appetizer
- This simple spread is so good, and even goes well with eggs and toast for breakfast! It is light and fresh-tasting, and the subtle smokiness will win you many compliments!
Tuyo con Picante
- Dried salty herring, olive oil, two kinds of tomatoes, olives, homemade sriracha
- Good with rice, pasta, salad and as an appetizer
Atún y Quesos
- Tuna, Garlic, Mushrooms, Kesong Puti from Cavite, Queso de bola, pili nuts from Bicol
- Good with pasta, Sandwiches, and as an appetizer
An elevated take of a classic tuna and cheese!