Arva Tempe Chips (Truffle Crispy, Honey Butter, Himalayan Salt and Basil, Arva Black Sesame, 100g)
Everyone’s favorite flavor is baked better.
Sweet x salty, so good for you, and so yummy
Serving Size: 25g
Total Calories: 120 Calories
Calories from fat: 70 Calories
Ingredients: Fermented Soybean (90%), Sago Flour (10%), Palm Oil, Salt, Honey Powder, Butter Powder (Milk)
- Benefit 1: A High-Protein Snack
- Benefit 2: Baked, Not Fried
- Benefit 3: Low-carb, Low-calorie, and Low in sodium
- Benefit 4: Contains Natural Fibers, Good for Digestion
What is tempe?
- It’s a fermented soy product
- Popular vegetarian meat replacement
- Traditional Indonesian food made from fermented soybeans, then pressed into a compact cake to be steamed, sauteed, fried or baked.
- Dry and firm but chewy texture and slightly nutty taste
Allergen: Soybean, Milk
Serving Suggestion: Pair it, dip it, or straight up enjoy it.
Shelf Life: 10 months from manufactured date. For best quality, consume within 1 week of opening.