TSP Bayong G12: Almusal at Pasalubong
- TSP Signature Banig Bags in collaboration with Island Girl are made from pandan, by local communities of Cebu
PANDAN MINI BAYONG (moss green, midnight blue or grape): 19 cm L x 12cm W x 28 cm H, handle approx 8 cm
Inside a mini bayong are:
- Chich & Ron Chicharon (200g)
- Mielle by Yogi Brunch Kaffir Garlic Tinapa (300g)
- The Great Food The Great Pickled Mango (260g)
- 22x Nata Atsara (236g)
- 22x Pickled Green Chili (110g)
Daddy Mikks Regular Garlic Crunch (130g)
- Each banig bag comes with a ribbon and a gift tag (ribbon colors are assigned to the size of the bag for consistency, but subject to availability- Red, Blue, Green only)
- All our signature pandan bags are handmade from natural materials. It is possible that you may spot differences in shape and color as a natural reaction to the materials. These products are locally sourced and made by our partner community in Cebu.
For BULK AND CUSTOMIZED ORDERS AND REQUESTS, please email email@example.com.