TSP Bayong G3 - Panluto at Panlasa
- TSP Signature Banig Bags in collaboration with Island Girl are made from pandan, by local communities of Cebu
PANDAN MINI BAYONG (large-green): 19 cm L x 12cm W x 28 cm H, handle approx 8 cm
Inside a large green bag are:
Don Juan Chili Garlic Oil (200g)
Don Juan Bagnet Bagoong (Regular, 400g)
- Ilocaneza Sukang Iloco (350ml)
- Ading's Gourmet Kitchen Concepcion Black Pepper (250g)
Ading's Gourmet Kitchen Blue Crab Meat in Talangka Sauce (200g)
Ading's Gourmet Kitchen Guinamos Bisaya (200g)
- Ading's Gourmet Kitchen Butuan Fruit Paste (200g)
- Don Juan Chili Garlic Oil (200g)
- Each banig bag comes with a ribbon and a gift tag (ribbon colors are assigned to the size of the bag for consistency, but subject to availability- Red, Blue, Green only)
- All our signature pandan bags are handmade from natural materials. It is possible that you may spot differences in shape and color as a natural reaction to the materials. These products are locally sourced and made by our partner community in Cebu.
For BULK AND CUSTOMIZED ORDERS AND REQUESTS, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Earliest delivery is first week of November.